Watching Jeff DaVanon

Watching Jeff DaVanon

A weblog devoted to #55 of the Anaheim Angels, Jeff DaVanon. How is he doing? Is he getting his due respect yet? Let's watch and see...

Monday, March 07, 2005

Time for Tempe

First of all, I'm in Arizona this weekend for spring training. If anyone else is going to be around, drop me a line at mayamail@gmail.com

Jeff has been getting in the mix at DH so far this spring. And is leading in the completely non-scientific poll going on right now at www.angelsbaseball.com for who should be DH. Am I missing something about Kotchman? In what universe is he a good bet for DH? I think we just fall in love with our top prospects. Anyway, go vote, be heard, or something.

Jeff is getting hits, drawing walks, and seems to be doing OK. It's early yet, overall the team looks good. I'm interested to see how Quinlan is and also to get a look at the new people.


Comments: Post a Comment


Slide back to Home