Watching Jeff DaVanon

Watching Jeff DaVanon

A weblog devoted to #55 of the Anaheim Angels, Jeff DaVanon. How is he doing? Is he getting his due respect yet? Let's watch and see...

Friday, October 01, 2004

some people

There are people who's obsession for a particular team overcomes them and they travel to away games to cheer their team on.

Never having been much of a fan of any particular team, I was never one of those people.

However, tomorrow morning, I am getting in my car and driving up to Oakland for the weekend.

My friends from Oakland actually just moved down here, so I am robbed of any sort of pretense that this is not a trip I am taking just to see the games.

So look what I have become.

Sign-making comes next, I am almost sure of it. And then there is the calling in to radio talkshows to make a comment about the team. And then there is setting up some sort of team-centric website. Hey, wait... does this mean that I passed "crazy" several exits ago, and I should stop taking too much notice of how baseball-insane I have become?

See you in Oakland!


Comments: Post a Comment


Slide back to Home