Watching Jeff DaVanon

Watching Jeff DaVanon

A weblog devoted to #55 of the Anaheim Angels, Jeff DaVanon. How is he doing? Is he getting his due respect yet? Let's watch and see...

Monday, August 23, 2004

Did you see what happened in men's 4 coxless?

So I am pretending to not be jetlagged by surfing for Angel's news, and I am so excited that we beat the Yankees! As an added bonus, I spied a certain player's name scattered healthily throughout the game summaries. It's enough to just warm the cockles of my heart.

Despite all the news I've been watching (because my other option is Happy Days subtitled in arabic) there is no baseball news over here. None. It isn't even on the bloody sport ticker. I can tell you all about how sad people are that the UK marathoner dropped out of the race. I can discuss in detail the men's coxless sculls. But not a single thing about baseball.

Europe sucks. The bacon is weird and there is no baseball. And I am so bloody tired!


Comments: Post a Comment


Slide back to Home