Watching Jeff DaVanon

Watching Jeff DaVanon

A weblog devoted to #55 of the Anaheim Angels, Jeff DaVanon. How is he doing? Is he getting his due respect yet? Let's watch and see...

Monday, August 16, 2004

The Josh Paul Drinking Game

We watched Friday's game from the comfort of our home, and devised the following drinking game for people who don't like to drink. If you like to drink, you should reverse it. And I like Josh Paul, but still...

If Josh Paul actually catches and maintains control of a pitched baseball, drink

If Josh gets a hit, drink

If Josh throws out someone trying to steal, chug

If Josh participates in a successful play at the plate, chug

You come here for Jeff news, and I have none to offer. I went to Saturday's game, eschewing Friday's due to what I can only decide must be "delayed sympathetic back pain" and you won't ever see me at a day game because our seats are HOT and SUNNY! Anyway, Saturday was sadly lacking in any sort of Jeff action. There was some on Sunday, but just nothing particularly exciting. I did not miss AK this weekend, I didn't even notice he wasn't playing.

I like the new order. I'd actually forgotten that the batting order was something that could be changed.



Comments: Post a Comment


Slide back to Home