Watching Jeff DaVanon

Watching Jeff DaVanon

A weblog devoted to #55 of the Anaheim Angels, Jeff DaVanon. How is he doing? Is he getting his due respect yet? Let's watch and see...

Friday, August 06, 2004

Salt Lake

Jeff was reportedly sent to Salt Lake for rehab assignment.

In a new low for me, we actually listened to the last half of the game on the internet. Jeff did not come to the plate though, and I don't think he played at all in the game.

UPDATE: Jeff went 1-2 and had a stolen a base, and a walk. I guess he started the game in center and batted 2nd, and was already gone by the time we were listening.

I cannot believe I listened to a minor league game on the internet because of the chance that Jeff might play.

Shane Halter played though. I don't think he had an error, but I could be wrong.


Comments: Post a Comment


Slide back to Home