Watching Jeff DaVanon

Watching Jeff DaVanon

A weblog devoted to #55 of the Anaheim Angels, Jeff DaVanon. How is he doing? Is he getting his due respect yet? Let's watch and see...

Friday, June 18, 2004

and the suck just keeps on coming

Jeff pinch hit for Jose Molina in the top of the 8th. He hit the first pitch deep and it was summarily caught. If you blinked or (like us) accidentally hit the 30-sec skip on your TiVo once too often, you missed it. Not that there was anything to miss.

I wish I had skipped the whole game. There was nothing worth seeing. Well, GA actually broke a sweat. Otherwise, all suck, all the time.

I hate interleague play.

I hate Pittsburgh.

I am reminded of why, despite my childhood spent in Northern Illinois, I was never all that much of a Cubs fan-- it so happens that losing is not all that enjoyable.


Comments: Post a Comment


Slide back to Home