Watching Jeff DaVanon

Watching Jeff DaVanon

A weblog devoted to #55 of the Anaheim Angels, Jeff DaVanon. How is he doing? Is he getting his due respect yet? Let's watch and see...

Friday, October 14, 2005

All the Eddings news that is fit to snark

Presenting Doug Eddings is a Douche [I dig the alliteration]

I guess it's healthy to channel your anger into a hobby or constructive activity.

Edited to add:

Also, I just realized that the Josh Paul Drinking Game (which I made up for fun last August) is now poised to sweep the nation, and has, in a sense, already swept the nation.

The original JPDG rules were: (and I don't like to drink, so the idea was that people would reverse the rules if they liked to drink)

If Josh Paul actually catches and maintains control of a pitched baseball, drink

If Josh gets a hit, drink

If Josh throws out someone trying to steal, chug

If Josh participates in a successful play at the plate, chug


Comments: Post a Comment


Slide back to Home